Life just gives you time & space; it's up to you to fill it.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What to write?

Sometimes I feel like writing something, but keep thinking for a long time as to what to write, and end up not writing anything. So, this time I decided I must write about what to write, instead of just pondering and wasting time!

Now that I have started writing, I feel like the words seem to flow. I want to write about so many things, yet don't know how to put the random thoughts to meaningful words. There are so many things we come across in the time frame of a single day, and each interesting thing makes me feel I should write about it, but when I have a paper and pen that topic completely evaporates from my mind. What am I supposed to do? I wish I had a PDA to note down the topics when they crossed my mind so that I wouldn't have to rely on my RAM memory sitting in my head processing so many instructions per second that it forgets important stuff. Maybe I should write about memory and absent minded professors or PDA's and computers. But, my knowledge of both human psychology and computers is not so good that I could come up with a good write-up about either of the two fields.

I should probably write about what happened today. But, there wasn't one particular incident that I could write about for more than half a paragraph. Besides, that would be like writing my diary instead of a blog, and who wants to know that I ate a slice of pizza this evening which had such delicious toppings or that I ran to the gym immediately after to shed that extra weight.

When I see other blog sites I feel so jealous that I am not such a professional writer. I am not sure how people get topics so easily and they can write just about anything and still sound sane. Here is a poor little girl who can't even think of what she wants to write, forget about writing it right.

Well, inspite of talking so much about what to write I am still thinking what I should write about the next time!!!

3 Comments:

  • you're suffering from writer's block. Stephen King suffers from the same too! If you notice most of his short stories are inspired by incidents that happen around him. So take it easy and relax.
    The best way to write something is to talk to people and they will come up with some interesting topic that you can develop upon

    By Blogger Sugavan, at 6/12/2005 11:26 AM  

  • reminds me of the old song ennai paada sonnal enna paada thOnum?:P
    u r doing good the way u write rt now,waiting for ur next post:)
    chk out http://bbthots.blogspot.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/09/2005 11:46 PM  

  • A blog about Futzying...... Interesting...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/09/2006 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home